Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Marilyn



I've never been in a cooler bathroom than this one! I wish my bathroom at home was a half as cool as this one. While driving on Route 66 in IL on my way to Kansas City I made a few stops along the way. The "Polka Dot In" was one of the first stops, a totally throw back place from the 1950's in Braidwood, IL. I had to have lunch there which was actually pretty good. It was kinda dead in inside not many people then again it was raining and was a Tuesday afternoon. I'm sure in the summertime this place probably is jumping. Its just one of those types of places that you just don't see much anymore a shame really. If you ever are up for just having to go somewhere random this would be a great place to start. Route 66 is full of these types of places I'm sure and I'm in the process of discovering them its been a pretty interesting ride so far I'll be posting more images from Route 66 soon.

No comments: