Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A

Driving to my folks weekend home in southern Michigan over the summer I decided to take some back roads to get there. When I ran across this what I believe was a red farm building. The strong light and color and this the letter A on the front middle of the building. I had to turn around to make this photograph. Trying not to trespass too much on this property I made a few images from different perspectives looking to strike that balance in the frame. I ended up choosing the one here just because it felt right and it was a simple composition that suited the subject matter. I do really like vibrancy of that red it just radiates and the looming shadows in the foreground adds some extra intrigue. I also like how the shape of the of the building mimics the A... 

No comments: