Friday, January 1, 2010

The Shadows


With the New Year brings a new challenges. My friend Brendan who went fishing out of town for a week has let me borrow/take care of his Hasselblad CFV39 digital back and 2 Speedotron strobes. I normally don't do much table top photography, but I thought what a perfect time to play around with the idea. Plus its freezing outside, so I've been just finding things around my apartment that would be fun and interesting to photograph. I made a few images the last 2 days, but here is the first one of 2010. An old 45 that my Dad got from a friend of his in Serbia of his favorite childhood group Hank Marvin and the Shadows. If you haven't heard of them or heard their music do youself a favor search on itunes, amazon, or better yet go to grooveshark.com and stream of their music. If you love guitar instrumental music your in for a treat!

Happy 2010
Marko

No comments: