Monday, April 5, 2010

Woman's Best Friend


I was out on lunch break at work last week, I had just gotten a new lens for my camera and it was a nice day out. Normally I don't like to photograph in the middle of the day since the light a usually kinda hash. One this day it was harsh and defused so it can work. I sat around a little park by Marina City for awhile nothing much happening photographically. So on the way back to the office I walked down State Street when I ran across this lady sitting in the back of her mini van with her dog. It just seemed so random! I got as close as I could to make the image which was about 15 ft from her. She never saw me I don't think. I love how her and her dog are both looking in the same direction which really makes the photograph for me.....

No comments: