Saturday, December 24, 2011

Looking for Santa



I wanted to post an image related to Christmas. I wanted to find something a bit different and wasn't really interested to going out and making an image specifically for this theme. So I began looking though my achieves in search for that one special image. The image I found was made a few years back in 2008 on a totally random trip to Beloit, WI of all places. Its a bit strange, mysterious, and uneasy maybe. I really didn't know how to feel about this image for the longest time. I think this image leaves the viewer to ask a lot of questions...in my deep in my subconscious I wanted to leave the viewer pondering, what is this? What does it all mean? Is it right? Why? etc...With that said I will leave you to ponder your own thoughts...
Merry Christmas!

No comments: